This CRM Review examines Alternion.
In-Depth CRM Review
Fort Lauderdale, FL
CRM Category: Selling on the Web – Cloud
Sub-Category: Social CRM
Seats: Anyone and Everyone!
About the Company:
The web is becoming more fragmented every day with the numbers of user accounts, friends, followers, updates, photos, videos, blogs, email and instant messages increasing exponentially. Our goal is to help you put all these pieces together.
About the Product:
Alternion is a social hub and communication center. Combine and manage all your social web, email and direct messages in one place.
- Your combined news feed from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Flickr and Picasa.
- Filter updates by network, type, contact, Facebook and Twitter lists.
- Post to other networks, message to your contacts, like, comment, reply, retweet, favorite and share.
- View photos and videos directly in your Twitter news feed, choose between ‘justified’ and ‘large’ viewing options, upload multiple photos, and much more.
Email and DM Aggregation
- Receive and send all of your email messages from Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo!, AOL, and any other IMAP or POP email accounts.
- Compose new messages and choose from which accounts you want to send them.
- Filter your emails by service, reply, forward, delete, and use all other standard email features.
- Connect Twitter to receive and send all of your Twitter direct messages.
- All of your updates, links, photos and videos from 220+ services in one place.
- Connect multiple accounts from any network, including Facebook accounts and Facebook Pages, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and other networks.
- Your social resume with your profile information from Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Control who can see your updates from each service, send you messages, and more.
Social Address Book
- All of your contacts from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Flickr and Picasa in your unified social address book.
- Your contacts’ profile information, latest updates, links, photos and videos.
- View, create and edit all of your Facebook and Twitter lists.
Photo and Video Inbox
- Full-size photos and videos from your friends and contacts from other networks.
- Browser, filter and search best public photos and videos from Flickr, Picasa and YouTube.
- Add comments, filter by contacts, like, reply, retweet, favorite and share.
- View photos in different sizes or in full-screen, open photos and videos in lightbox, change background, view albums, and much more.
Settings and Privacy
- Connect multiple accounts from Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Flickr, Picasa and 220+ other social networks.
- Connect your emails from Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo!, AOL, and any other IMAP or POP email accounts.
- Control who can see your updates, information, photos and videos from each social account you connected.
Hooray! For now, this one is free.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Alternion:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads