This post was most recently updated on October 11th, 2018
Last Updated on 2 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Affinity.
In-Depth CRM Review
121 2nd Street, Sixth Floor
San Francisco CA 94105-3611
CRM Taxonomy: CRM – Cloud
Sub-Category: Relationship Manager
About the Company:
Affinity is a relationship intelligence platform built to expand and evolve the traditional CRM. Affinity instantly surfaces all of your team’s data and shows you who is best suited to make the crucial introductions you need to close your next big deal. Using AI and natural language processing, Affinity helps your team curate and grow its network by unlocking introductions to decision makers and auto populating your pipeline to increase deal flow.
- Leverage your network: Map out your team’s relationship graph to most effectively source the next big deal
- VCs, level up your portfolio: Ally with your portfolio companies and discover how you can introduce them to key prospects and help them raise their next round
- Startups, get the intro: Map out your team’s relationship graph. Discover the entire rolodex of prospects your investors and advisors are connected to and unearth valuable introductions
- Reduce complexity: Get rid of spreadsheets for contact management and receive instant updates related to your pipeline as your team works
- Effectively manage pipeline: Keep track of meetings, manage follow ups, and receive instant updates related to your pipeline as your team works
It’s time to adopt a CRM that makes your job easier and maximizes your team and investor’s most valuable asset – their networks.
Affinity has raised $13.5MM led by 8VC (Joe Lonsdale: Palantir, Addepar, OpenGov), Sway Ventures, Pear Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital & Western Technology Investment.
About the Product:
The Affinity Advantage
Using patent-pending technology, Affinity curates and grows your network while unlocking hidden opportunities.
Leverage your network
Use your real-time network to discover introductions that will pave the way to your next big deal.
Collective intelligence – Affinity retroactively creates a virtual Rolodex of all the companies and people your team has interacted with and updates it in real time.
AI advantage – Affinity uses machine-learning and natural language processing to determine the strength of relationships your team has with any given person.
Access even more paths to introductions and expand your network with Affinity’s Alliances™.
Expand your network -Affinity Alliances™ allow you to connect with others outside of your team to understand who in your network can provide the most valuable introductions.
For instance, ally with any investor, advisor, or mentor to see whom they know and how well they know them. Look up any prospect (person or company) to instantly see which Ally can provide a warm intro.
Their connections, your next big opportunity!
Eliminate the manual work involved in managing your prospects, customers, and deals.
Automatic data capture – Affinity automatically captures every interaction your team has with a contact or organization. It also enriches any profile with key relationship details that may not be included in third-party data sources such as Crunchbase, Clearbit, and your own proprietary datasets.
Automatic file capture – Affinity automatically captures any attachments and files you and your team members have sent to your active opportunities.
Increase data integrity
Save time by intelligently managing your team’s workflow.
Automatic deduplication – Machine learning algorithms automatically deduplicate contacts and companies.
Task automation – Set up activity-triggered reminders to keep your team on track. Affinity automatically detects emails in your inbox that require a response, as well as emails that you’ve sent that need a response.
Stay in sync with your team – Tag team members in notes to assign a task to them or alert them about a development.
Visualize your pipelines to keep your business on track.
Templates and custom reports – Understand how many opportunities are in each stage of your funnel at all times. Quickly learn who introduced your team to the most successful opportunities.
Holistic view – Monitor how your team is spending its time by viewing how many emails, calls, and meetings are associated with each deal.
Affinity recently Launche Relationship Intelligence App to Help Professionals Network On The Go
Affinity, the leading relationship intelligence platform, today announced a major upgrade to its groundbreaking mobile app, giving sales teams the power to manage their professional relationships from anywhere in the world through their smartphone or tablet. Now available on the App Store and Google Play, the new Affinity mobile app transforms the way sales teams gather relationship intelligence, manage CRM workflows, and collaborate around the professional relationships that matter most.
Affinity uses patent-pending technology that leverages machine learning and Natural Language Processing to analyze peer-to-peer communication data and identify the best path to a warm introduction to key decision makers. The company also simplifies relationship management by capturing all interactions teams have with prospects and automatically adding it to their pipeline with no data entry. The new mobile app lets sales teams access Affinity’s relationship data on the go so they never cross wires with other team members and always have a pulse on their most valuable relationships.
“Relationships are the backbone of any successful business and successful leaders are always tethered to their phones. This is why we knew we needed to double down on mobile,” said Ray Zhou, co-founder of Affinity. “We want to empower leaders to be able to tap into relationship intelligence wherever they are. Doubling down on mobile means letting our customers go out and foster real relationships with the power of relationship intelligence in their pockets.”
Affinity offers mobile users a robust suite of relationship management tools. Features in the Affinity App 2.0 launched today include:
- Relationship Intelligence – Expose tacit knowledge to unlock hidden opportunities within your network and connect with the right people at the right time to get the right introduction.
- Historical Relationship Data – Search for any person or company in your team’s rolodex and know every single touchpoint your team has had with them.
- Sales Team Collaboration – Keep your teammates informed with how your daily meetings are going by sharing notes and adding to-dos instantly.
- Task Lists – Create reminders and take notes in context after your meetings so you never drop the ball again.
- Pipeline Automation – Manage your pipeline with zero data entry. Attach notes to your meetings and set reminders so you’ll never forget a thing.
The Affinity mobile app can be downloaded at the following links:
- Relationship Strength: Affinity’s machine learning and Natural Language Processing algorithms analyze relationship data buried in peer-to-peer communications to let you easily identify which contacts in your network, within two degrees, have the best relationship with targeted prospects or organizations.
- Prospect Lookup: Look up any prospect to see every relevant contact your allies can provide a warm introduction to, based on real-time network data including the latest emails sent or received, the latest meetings held or scheduled and more.
- Prospect Finder: Within Affinity’s CRM, input your targeted prospect by industry, job title, location or other criteria, and Alliances™ will display every relevant prospect who you can get connected to via your allies’ real-time networks.
- Prospect Import: Within Affinity’s CRM, import a list of prospects by an organization or person name, in either .csv or .xlsx format, and see which of your allies can make a warm introduction.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly. See:
Rich’s View of Affinity:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com (Coming soon!)!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”1119166713″ locale=”US” src=”//sellmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/impossible.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”1119224853″ locale=”US” src=”//sellmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/abmcover.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”1119183170″ locale=”US” src=”//sellmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/hacking.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”1119037360″ locale=”US” src=”//sellmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/predictive.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”0062188534″ locale=”US” src=”//sellmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/extreme.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
Still have questions about Affinity? Just leave a comment below!