This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines ACom3™ Commission and Incentive Compensation.
In-Depth CRM Review
ACom3™ Commission and Incentive Compensation
CallidusCloud – ActekSoft
2120 Data Drive
Birmingham, Alabama 35244
CRM Category: Sales Management Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Sales Compensation Management
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Callidus Software Inc., doing business as CallidusCloud, is a leading provider of cloud software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to drive performance and productivity across their business with our hiring, learning, marketing and selling clouds. From back office to the field, from desktop to mobile, we ensure organizations have the right tools to be more effective and perform better. The combined power of our clouds, our people, and our partners fuels growth, empowers the work force and delivers real value. CallidusCloud drives performance and productivity for over 1,800 leading organizations. Small, medium and large enterprises across multiple industries and geographies rely on CallidusCloud for quicker hiring, simpler learning, better marketing, and smarter selling.
For more information, please visit: http://www.calliduscloud.com/
Callidus Software Inc. (CALD) is traded on the NASDAQ.
ActekSoft delivers commission and incentive compensation software solutions to automate the process of calculating and managing complex commission, incentive and bonus pay arrangements. Founded in 1999, with a focus on developing J2EE software products for the healthcare payer market, ActekSoft’s products are now used in all segments of the insurance and financial services industries. Our focus is the delivery of highly user configurable software capable of delivering power to non-technical users, ensuring our products provide both tactical and strategic benefits, along with quantifiable return-on-investment (ROI).
ActekSoft is a CallidusCloud company, headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama with sales offices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
About the Product:
ACom3™ is an incentive compensation automation “workhorse” built to deliver extreme automation in integration, plan configuration, producer management, payout calculation and communication. ACom3 is built for business users, with product development focused on continual expansion of core product functionality to ensure ACom3 delivers end to end automation. The result of this focus is a highly user configurable system supporting rapid deployment, ease of use and reduced operational complexity.
- Integrate – Embedded integration engine simplifies connectivity to any number of external systems
- Automate – Investment in core functionality eliminates manual intervention, greatly improving efficiency, ensuring 100% payout accuracy
- Compensate – business user orientation supports innovative plan design and system configuration without involving expensive IT resources
- Relate – Consistently accurate payouts ensure payee confidence and loyalty
Automating commission and bonus processing requires extreme flexibility. ACom3 delivers on the promise of end-to-end automation through flexible plan design and configuration capabilities. Major automation functionality includes:
- Fully integrated workflow capabilities, including manual and triggered workflow events
- Automated retroactive processing, including 22 objects to support automated recalculation and reversal
- Integrated correspondence, including manual and triggered hard copy and email output
- Flexible, unlimited rules-driven direct and indirect hierarchies
- Hierarchical overrides to support policy exceptions and other customer-driven requirements
- Flexible split and assignment logic
- ACom3 customization tools enable client-customized processing without custom coding
- Automated production and distribution of reports and statements
ACom3 supports unlimited, rules-driven compensation arrangements and, more importantly, provides tools that enable business users to easily configure the system without help from IT. Compensation plans include:
- Commission schedules, including rules-driven support for a wide range of computation formulas such as percentages, flat amounts, tiered plans and more
- Bonus plan support, using a wide range of rules, performance metrics, payment timing and more
- Flexible advancing logic, inclulding support for automated chargebacks, interest charges and tracking of earned and unearned commissions
- Recoverable and non-recoverable draw logic with optional interest charges
ACom3 provides all key stakeholders access to dashboards, analytics, operational reporting, workflow functionality and more. Communication is greatly improved through the quick, intuitive creation of specialized user views leveraging the following ACom3 functionality and more:
- Dashboards—easily customized to quickly provide access to key metrics, views are configurable by user role.
- Role based access—internal security functionality allow users access completely customized views of the ACom3 application, including easy access to reports including detail and summarized historical information.
- Integrated business intelligence tools—supports delivery of ad-hoc reports as well as client customized reports, queries and dashboards.
- Integrated workflow functionality—simplifies internal and external communication ensuring timely and well documented communication.
- Producer Portal—the ACom3 producer portal provides web-based delivery of commission statements and reports, in addition to providing automated dispute resolution and generalized workflow support.
- Management Portals—highly customized application views including reporting/dashboards for CFO’s, VP of Sales, VP of Operations etc.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of ACom3™ Commission and Incentive Compensation:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
O.K., full disclosure, Andy Zoltners was a professor of mine at Northwestern. Sure, I still like the guy. But these are great books. I wish that I had them when I was a sales manager!