This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines Ace of Sales.
In-Depth CRM Review
Ace of Sales
Ace of Sales
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud
Sub-Category: Contact Manager
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
About the Product:
Elegant Contact Management & Simple CRM
Whether you click or touch, your contacts are always at your fingertips. Keep them organized with groups, notes, and your communication history. Simple. Fast. Powerful.
- Add and import all your contacts
- Groups make campaigns easy
- Create notes and calendar events
- Track your complete activity history
- Search, sort, and organize contacts quickly
- Managers can control all team contacts
- Powerful import tools and import history
- Access all your contacts on mobile devices
Track Your Emails
Know who opened your emails and when. Track who clicked your links or downloaded your files. Knowledge is power – the power to measure contact interest and make more sales.
- Clone previous emails quickly
- Review your entire history
- Unsubscribes are handled automatically
- Review snapshot metrics on list emails
Stunning Follow Ups in Seconds Complete Newsletters in Minutes
You can easily send a memorable thank you to a single contact or a full-blown newsletter to your entire list.
- No technical or marketing skills required
- Easy enough for anyone to learn quickly
- Works on your Mac or PC
- Works on almost any mobile phone or tablet
- No set up costs
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s Video Highlights of this CRM solution:
Rich’s View of Ace of Sales:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads