This review was last updated by
Nimble Launches Mobile CRM 3.0, A Powerful Contact Relationship And Pipeline Manager for Office 365, G-Suite
Build Relationships, Manage Deals and Grow Your Business The Nimble Way to Connect, Engage, Nurture and Close Customers While Mobile
Nimble today released Nimble Mobile CRM 3.0, a social sales and marketing CRM and pipeline manager for mobile teams and professionals. Nimble unifies contacts from siloed mobile, cloud-based and desktop records into acomprehensive relationship manager for you and your team. Contact data sources include Office 365 or G Suite, more than 100+ cloud-based business apps and social platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
In addition, Nimble generates detailed dossiers, including social context, sales intelligence and history of engagement for everyone you meet.
After meetings, Nimble enables you to quickly and easily follow up and and follow through on opportunities across all deal stages, prompted by automatic reminders and via easy access from smaller, more portable devices.
According to Nimble CEO, Jon Ferrara, “The single most effective way to kill a deal is neglecting to understand people’s needs and failing to deliver expedient, relevant responses. We designed Nimble Mobile as a personal CRM that you can take with you everywhere you work, so you’re better prepared to manage personal business relationships at scale and take appropriate steps to evolve opportunities to help you grow.”
Now available on iOS, Nimble Mobile CRM 3.0 will be available to Office 365 and G-Suite users on Android this spring. It’s available at no additional cost to paid Nimble users. Subscribers to the Nimble Contact plan can upgrade to Nimble Business to access deal pipelines.
What’s New in Nimble Mobile 3.0:
- Easy access to your golden rolodex everywhere you work. Access detailed dossiers including historical email and Twitter conversations, as well as social insights about the people you’re meeting and the companies that matter to you. Discover social profiles, areas of influence, job titles, company descriptions and work experience directly from email, calendar, contacts; social apps such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and anywhere the iOS Share Menu is supported.
- The ability to research new contacts on the fly. Using the iOS Share Menu within mobile apps or browser, tap the Nimble logo to discover people’s social profiles, areas of influence, job title, company description and work experience.
- Business card scanner creates new records from stacks of business cards. Nimble collects the name, title, company, email, address, and phone numbers, and builds enriched records in seconds. Simply click “Scan Business Card”; focus on the card and confirm:
- Email, Calendar, and Twitter conversation sync chronicles your history of engagement, without requiring time-consuming, manual data entry. Records are synced with the Nimble CRM across devices and platforms.
- Send templated emails and add open-and-click tracking. Save time using email templates with custom merge tags and pre-set attachments to contacts in your personal database. Enable message tracking to monitor engagement.
- Sales pipeline manager. Nurtured properly, relationships leads to measurable business outcomes you can track using Nimble Mobile’s pipeline manager. Manage sales across multiple pipelines to help you stay on top of your various opportunities across any public relations, marketing, business development or fundraising opportunity you have. Log notes using mobile voice commands, assign follow-up tasks, and schedule reminders to follow through with your opportunities. Multiple pipelines gives teams the advantage of tracking all these separate business opportunities in Nimble as their single system of record, without returning to your desk or resorting to using multiple applications, spreadsheets, or worse, sticky notes.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
Nimble Mobile CRM 3.0 is available to for all Nimble accounts at no additional cost. Add it on the iOS App Store or Google Play. Subscribers to the Nimble Contact plan can upgrade to Nimble Business to access deal pipelines.
Yes, a fully updated review will be available real soon now! Stay tuned!