This review was last updated
CRM Nimble Introduces All-New Today Page Dashboard
Nimble, the social sales and marketing CRM, just released a brand-new version of their Today Page. It’s an intuitive, all-in-one dashboard that gives you a clear view of your sales opportunities, your meetings, and your CRM tasks.
Thanks to the new dashboard, it’s easy to organize your day, focus on key relationships, and take actions to close business more effectively.
Here’s a screenshot of what the new design looks like:
The Nimble Today Page Allows You to:
- Track Deals: Check the status of your sales opportunities and your overall pipeline. The new Today Page allows you to take actions directly from your dashboard. Click to access engagement history and current insights on the people involved; update the status of the deal, assign tasks to yourself and/or other team members, add notes or create new deals.
- Follow-Up on Tasks: Never miss to follow-up and follow-through with what you have promised! Use tasks to nurture relationships with the people that matter the most to your business.
- Prepare for Meetings: Use this view to go through your scheduled appointments and make sure that you prepare for all your meetings by clicking on profiles to see social business insights, sales intelligence and history of communications.
- Network with Highlighted Contacts: Nimble recommends people to contact based on this parameters you’ve set, such as title, location, company or interests.
- Discover engagement opportunities: Never miss an opportunity to follow-up with your Twitter connections. Click on the contact icon to access detailed dossiers, including who they are, how to reach them, links to their social profiles, their interests, history of conversations with you and your team, notes and tags.