This CRM Review examines Fiserv.
In-Depth CRM Review
255 Fiserv Drive
P.O. Box 979
Brookfield, WI 53008-0979
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Vertical Solution: 522110 – Banking
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Who We Are
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global provider of information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry, providing integrated technology and services that create value and results for our clients. Fiserv drives innovations that transform experiences for more than 16,000 clients worldwide, including banks, credit unions and thrifts, billers, mortgage lenders and leasing companies, brokerage and investment firms and other business clients.
What We Do
We help our clients solve complex business challenges. Whether you want to grow deposits, attract and retain customers, fight fraud or meet regulatory compliances, Fiserv provides the expertise, tools and guidance to help you solve problems and meet business demands.
Fiserv delivers technology solutions in five areas of competence:
- Payments: Solutions to optimize all aspects of payments, creating efficiency and driving growth
- Processing Services: Solutions for managing account-based transactions reliably and securely
- Risk & Compliance: Solutions to prevent and mitigate risk
- Customer & Channel Management: Solutions to attract, retain and grow customer relationships
- Insights & Optimization: Solutions that transform data into actionable business insights
Our mission is to provide integrated technology and services solutions that enable best-in-class results for our clients.
About the Product:
Whether you are a growing community bank, a large, multinational financial institution or a nontraditional banking organization, Fiserv has a bank platform that fits your needs.
A superior banking platform lays the foundation for your success as a financial institution. You need a bank platform that creates efficiencies by improving your key processes. You also need to enhance performance across your organization by leveraging industry-specific tools. Most importantly, you need a scalable, flexible platform with a service-oriented architecture (SOA) that will help you meet customers’ evolving needs.
Fiserv offers bank platforms around the globe and in all of the United States. In fact, among U.S. banks, more than one in three operates on a Fiserv bank platform. Why? Because Fiserv provides a comprehensive and integrated solution that addresses all of their performance and growth concerns. We can help your bank, too.
Choose from the industry’s widest range of bank platforms, available for in-house or outsourced processing. All are created with a broad, deep understanding of banking that adds value at every level. Each has a combination of services and features as unique as the needs of your organization, whether your institution is a de novo or holds billions of dollars in assets. We offer:
- Innovation: The differentiator in the banking industry. Our advanced bank platforms help financial institutions improve customer service, streamline back-office operations and compete more effectively throughout the United States and around the world
- Integration: Our SOA empowers you to integrate an extensive product portfolio with third-party systems to create a comprehensive solution that meets your needs. Fully integrate your financial institution’s key functions, including deposits, loans, customer information, general ledger and accounting
- Experience: Delight your customers with the convenience, consistency and value they increasingly demand. Our bank platforms enable financial institutions to increase growth and generate loyalty by providing employees and customers with real-time data across multiple channels
A Fiserv banking solution ensures cost savings for you and the best experience possible for your employees and customers. Among many other benefits, with Fiserv you gain:
- Business agility: Fiserv bank platforms — Cleartouch®, Precision®, Premier® and Signature® — enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but all of them help our financial institution clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations
- Customer loyalty: The ability to provide an exceptional experience helps you retain current customers, attract new ones and expand customers’ relationships with your bank, helping ensure strong, continued growth
- Intuitive, effective tools that increase employee satisfaction: Our systems are easy to use, with instinctive navigation and an SOA that helps your employees gain and retain customers
What We Offer
- Cleartouch Bank PlatformCleartouch® from Fiserv, an innovative, online, real-time bank platform, delivers powerful business analytics and customizable workflows to help banks drive revenue, increase cross sales and build customer loyalty. Leveraging secure SOA, clients have a single view of customer information across all channels and can quickly adopt new technologies to keep pace with evolving business environments.
- Precision Bank PlatformPrecision® from Fiserv is an integrated, end-to-end bank platform that helps optimize business processes, grow revenue and drive efficiency. Precision supports new account and transaction processing, document management and imaging, online banking, business intelligence and risk management. It can be deployed in-house or as an outsourced solution.
- Premier Bank PlatformAmerica’s bankers have long relied on the Premier® bank platform from Fiserv to help them increase operational efficiency, comply with regulations, minimize risk and gain new business insights. More U.S. financial institutions use Premier than any other account processing platform, in part because it is designed by bankers, for bankers.
- Signature Bank PlatformSignature® from Fiserv is a complete, real-time, SOA-based solution that delivers customization, system integration and business process improvement to traditional and nontraditional financial institutions around the world. Highly scalable in mid-tier and large institutions in 45 countries and 21 languages, Signature provides a flexible and cost-effective solution for account processing.
- Multi-Platform SolutionsWe’ve designed Fiserv banking products to be used by any financial institution, especially yours, and our popular ancillary products to work as powerful additions to our bank platforms.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Fiserv:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads