This CRM Review examines PipelineManager.
In-Depth CRM Review
654 11th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94118-3613
CRM Category: CRM – Cloud/Salesforce add-on
Sub-Category: Opportunity Management/Sales Process Improvement
About the Company:
Pipeline Manager’s visionary Founder and CEO Michael Bonner has pushed salesforce.com CRM beyond its usual database role into a fully realized sales learning and coaching ecosystem. He began his career as an award-winning producer of pioneering interactive media for many of the Fortune 500′s most recognized corporations. His creative media approach brings fresh perspective to the IT-centric world of CRM, offering revolutionary new answers to the many frustrations that sales teams experience with their software. The Pipeline is his next-gen software revolution that binds learning, analysis, prediction and communication into new, easy-to-use workflow tools people use every day.
For a great interview with founder, Michael Bonner, see:
About the Product:
PipelineManager is a great add-on for Saleforce if your sales team is engaged in big-ticket, long sales-cycle sales.
Accurate forecasts only come from good processes that drive improved selling.
- UNDERSTAND your Pipeline.
- Adoption is instant. Users start with a spreadsheet they can edit and then expand their skills as needed.
- Pipeline Manager forecasts beat analytics every time. Our focus is making your middle 60% better every day. When coaching is easier, forecasts improve and, according to HBR, revenues get a 19% boost.
Adoption is a no-brainer. If you’ve seen a spreadsheet, you’re on the Pipeline. Next you’ll guide every user to ask the key questions about what the customer plans to do.
The Pipeline makes your sales processes into invaluable assistants that map out every step of your best practice. Everyone on the team has a better shot at becoming the next top performer.
Managers review a complete story of what each customer really wants. Or they see trends across the whole Pipeline.
- Ultra-fast – because it is so simple and clear
- Coaches are guiding people to ask the right questions
- An integrated system that uses radical efficiency techniques to revolutionize effectiveness
- Managers stay in their comfort zone reviewing a full story so their expertise becomes scalable across the team.
- Forecasts with real answers for the C-suite, Ops, Procurement, Facilities, etc.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of PipelineManager:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads