This CRM Review examines Carii.
In-Depth CRM Review
24 Veterans Square
Media, PA 19063-3155
CRM Category: CRM – Cloud
Sub-Category: Social Networking/Community Building
About the Company:
Founded in 2013, Carii leverages the power of traditional social media to create a completely new, mobile-enabled social sharing platform capable of helping businesses and organizations transform their social communities into revenue-sharing opportunities. Located in Media, Pennsylvania, with offices in Indonesia, Carii is in the new heart of the social networking community.
About the Product:
Let’s clear up one thing right away, it is pronounced Char-ee! It is the Indonesian word meaning to seek, search, look for, hunt or quest.
Carii, the new mobile and web enabled social platform for true community collaboration and revenue sharing, today announced it has officially launched a new beta version of its ground-breaking service worldwide with mobile capability. Carii is the first private, controlled community platform, built on the community concept from the ground up for the web and mobile devices(both iPhone and Android.)
Carii is a consolidated, feature rich solution available on web and mobile devices. Carii meets the needs of large and small communities such as non-profits, educational organizations, clubs, businesses and member groups. Carii is the first platform where communities can be linked to create larger ecosystems.
Leverage Carii to create a close-knit community environment for members to belong to. Every Carii user belongs to one or many communities of like-minded people. Users can also search for communities to join.
On Carii’s hybrid open (public)/closed (private) platform, powerful Affiliation technology supports linking multiple private and public communities together, like neurons to:
- Create private communities for internal communications
- Create public communities for outward facing activities
- Share news, events, ideas and successes with all members
- Manage the information that is shared
- Engage with other like-minded communities
- Support non-profit fund raising through revenue share
Carii’s full featured and flexible platform supports the needs of communities and members:
- Public and private settings at community and content level
- News, photos, events and dialogues shared within and across communities
- Affiliation with other like-minded communities
- Member invitation and managed at the admin level
- Bulk contact loading for member invitations and bulk emails for news and events
- Donations, member dues and payments accepted from within the site
- Funding generated via community sponsored advertising
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of Carii, just visit my CRM community there!
Rich’s View of Carii:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites